The facilities team helps keep Lake Community Church looking and functioning great inside and out.
Snow Removal - Sunday Morning
We need people to help with clearing snow from sidewalks and in front of doorways on Sunday mornings if there is a snowfall after noon on Friday through Sunday morning.
Help keep the gardens and landscaping looking nice. We need people to volunteer to weed regularly during the summer months. There is no need to sign up. You can just swing by and weed the gardens. However, we would like to know that you are serving. Occasionally, we have specific garden requests and send out an email with the details of these requests. This does not mean you are committing to these tasks, it just gives everyone in the Garden Ministry an opportunity to serve in these specific ways.
Before our first worship service, a team of volunteers sets up the chairs in the worship venue.
- Work begins between 7-7:30am
- Usually takes less than an hour to complete
- Scheduled to cover one calendar month at a time
- The crew serves 1 month on, 2 months off
After the second service, this crew tears down the chairs so the room is ready to be used as a gym for weekday ministries.
- While the set-up crew is an assigned group, this crew is comprised of a tear-down crew leader and many people who are available after the second service stay and help remove the chairs.
- This process starts a few minutes after the 10:30am service and is usually done in 15 minutes.
WHAT IS THE COMMITMENT?
Snow Removal - Sunday Morning Team
Teams will have the sidewalks and entrances cleared of snow by 7:00 am on Sunday mornings if there has been a recent snowfall.
There is no scheduling at this time for the Gardening Team. Feel free to come by LCC at any time to help weed the gardens.
Set-Up & Tear Down Team
Knowing that not every person will be able to serve every week in their month, the team leader will check in with everyone regarding availability and any changes in the set up needs. We recommend volunteers commit to being available 3 of the 4 Sundays of their designated month.